• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Childish Swearing Thread

The very same grandma he eats out every evening.

:D

you know her too?

...took you for a ride i guess?

He screams it out when banging his mother.

that?s only cos he fucking enjoys it so much...

filthy pig.

that?s the fucking moo point to it!

8)

So he fucks cows and pigs too, does he?

alas my friend, i cannot tell. i guess you?re right, though.

btw:

Pimmelzwerg!

肏你娘!

English subtitles?
Click the blue bar.

Mandarin for: fuck your mother.

you got that totally wrong you sucker! mandarin is a motherfucking fruit in germany...

stupid bitch

btw:

now we know what ????!? means but what means ???!????

You may need to install Eastern Language Support to see what I'm yapping on about in fucking Mandarin.

Ghostcut: i thought about it and i want you to add an ?n? to your screen name at the respective position...

you?d be really fucking groovy then...

8)

Fucking hell thats impressive!!! International swearing!!!!!!!!! 8)

im terribly fucking sorry to disappoint you though guys but farmyard animals dont do anything for me unless they've been dead for at least a month and beheaded.

although im sure you're both far too busy furiously fisting each other between marathon chunnling/rusty trombone/space docking sessions to be that interested in my choice of what type of rotting meat to violate next.

you know who i feel sorry for the most? all those poor fucking hamsters, gerbils and guinea pigs that were unlucky enough to have the inside of your rectums for their last view of planet earth that really fucking gets me going.

Back
Top Bottom