• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Childish Swearing Thread

*edited by boon23: so we can all read that fucking shit, without fucking scrolling to the damn left.*

ahhh but i was being all childish an' shit and wanted to make life fucking difficult for everyone...

anyway ta for fixing the fucking thing :)

and, i know this is probably cheeky, but since you're the head honcho type person around these parts you couldn't possibly see your way to telling me to fuck off in your own unique style could you???

it would truly be an honour! 8)

Ghostcut said:
Mmm... cats. Uuuuuuhuuuuuhhhhh....

i trust that there was some sexual connitation in there you filty fuck weasel!

Yes, of course you fuckwit. I will make you fuck the cats and then eat them, while I make a video.

no doubt! so you can probably wank your self retarded over it later cos you're so fucking deeply sexually repressed and messed up that only the sight of another human being fucking a cat can get you off...

sorry for taking the easy route (its late and i need to go to bed)

Cor-fucking-blimey, you seem to be doing nothing but taking the fucking easy route you lazy cunt.

Sorry for taking the easy route. I need the loo.

OK, I need a place to vent, and I guess this is it. FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK who the fuck steals bald tires off of an old car, ....mother fuckers. GODDDDDDDDAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN stupid fucking rednecks. FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK I hate people sometimes.

that?s right brother, let it all out...!

blow the whole load on the back of that filthy fucking motherfucker!

:x

ThrowgnCpr said:
OK, I need a place to vent, and I guess this is it. FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK who the fuck steals bald tires off of an old car, ....mother fuckers. GODDDDDDDDAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN stupid fucking rednecks. FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK I hate people sometimes.

Thick shits.

pure and simple they are CUNTS!

who probably fuck their fathers while their mothers watch fudding themselves stupid...

and GC im gonna come over to your place, slap you about a bit and then tie you up with big girly ribbons. and then the coup de gras; take a big fat dump in your pants so when the rescue services turn up they will know what a complete pussy you are and proboably wont even bother to untie you cos you're such a whiney little wuss.

oh and you're a cunt as well.

happy now?

I'm fuckin' happy; considering I've had a fuckin' old XBOX dropped on my foot.

Grievous Angel Draven said:
I'm fuckin' happy; considering I've had a fuckin' old XBOX dropped on my foot.

LOFL!

just for fucking fun?

nOmArch said:
pure and simple they are CUNTS!

who probably fuck their fathers while their mothers watch fudding themselves stupid...

and GC im gonna come over to your place, slap you about a bit and then tie you up with big girly ribbons. and then the coup de gras; take a big fat dump in your pants so when the rescue services turn up they will know what a complete pussy you are and proboably wont even bother to untie you cos you're such a whiney little wuss.

oh and you're a cunt as well.

happy now?

It's OK, I guess... fuckwit.

thats Mr. Fuckwhit to you and dont you fucking forget it!

oh and please die slowly and painfully (preferably in front of my eyes)

Yes, I do know that is a Finnish swearword.

And, Mr Cunny Fuckwit, you suck your mothers balls.

I've studied german for 2 years, but the teacher never taught us any useful swear words, so it will be nice if you leder hossen people can teach us some useful phrases... :)

In a German version of The Simpsons Movie, when Hans Moleman popped up with a sign "You Suck!" it was translated into German as "Du Arsch!"

I think anyone will be able to deduce what that means.

?Verfickter Rosettenlecker!?

is german

and is good swearing

...you can ask nomarch?s grandma for further information.

:smile:

Back
Top Bottom