• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Childish Swearing Thread

UniformBadArawana-size_restricted.gif

Really starting to hate the fucking obituary thread. Fucking horse shit thread. Well that isn't to say that the thread is bad or any shit like that or that anyone posting there is a motherfucker or nothin', just that when I read it I want to tell the stupid thing to eat a dick and fuck off, fucking death.

Yoinked from ot.com, knowingly and with malice cause I wish I thought it up myself:
tumblr_ok3kk7Cp6o1roo64to1_1280_zpssbccq3hz.jpg

Lexicographer Susie Dent's guide to the history and uses of the word fuck...

On my travels today I found myself walking behind some low budget biker looking dude, I was about to pass him when he suddenly uttered "fucking pigley eyed (or pigtailed, not sure what) arthritis foot horseshit! FUCK OFF!"

I should get an award for not laughing my ass off, didn't want to embarrass the guy though.

I thought this site was supposed to be PG motherf'kin' 13ish

f'ckty f'ck f'ck f'ck bollox and damn it to hell, when you have to re-render a two hour movie for another 4 bloody hours because of one character from a one second piece of footage thats a 6 instead of a bloody f'ckty 5!

^this, basically (except the "I am a man" part :p)

Farking Fudgepiles, I just got kicked off a comic forum for a week because I got too worked up at people who like Superman/Wonder Woman

Zarius said:
Farking Fudgepiles, I just got kicked off a comic forum for a week because I got too worked up at people who like Superman/Wonder Woman

Not that I care about either, but what the fuck is wrong with Superman or Wonder Woman, or the people who like them?

TVs Frink said:
Zarius said:

Not that I care about either, but what the fuck is wrong with Superman or Wonder Woman, or the people who like them?

If you don't mind a very drawn out story and me coming across as an overly nerdish a-hole, things have been bad for the Superman/Wonder Woman 'shipping fanbase ever since 2016, when DC killed off the version of Superman that was dating Diana in the New 52 era and brought in a Superman from an earlier phase of reality who happened to be married to Lois Lane and both of them had a ten year old kid called Jon, who's currently the new Superboy. 

Rather than mourn the loss of "her" Superman, Wonder Woman ended up dismissing the relationship as "easy" and  just something to keep her mind off of reconciling with Steve Trevor, and she ends up going back to Steve anyway. 

THEN on top of that, DC teased that Diana's son from the future was coming into the present, and he happened to be wearing Superman's cape...but it's ultimately revealed he was the child of Diana and a trans-dimensional parasite that raped her, and that Clark and Lois adopted him after she gave him up for safety.

So yeah, they haven't been in the right frame of mind for two years, so they've been lashing out and venting their ire, throwing DC editorial, creative writers and characters like Lois under the bus all to prep up their preferred 'ship. After one of these fans inferred that people who didn't appreciate the pairing were somehow mentally insufficient on an emotional level. I called them delusional twats and I got banned for a week as a result. 

Never get into arguments about romance in fiction. Stick with plot holes and du ex machinas. :p

^ fine example of modern day fandom and the internet.

tenor.gif

Welp... I am SUPER glad that I never got into the New 52 outside of Aquaman and Batman. Comic writers need to grow some fucking nards.

I exiled myself from continuity comics a while ago, I tend to stick to graphic novels and self-contained stories now. If I can't buy the whole series in one giant omnibus like Frank Miller's Daredevil, I ain't fuckin reading it.

Back
Top Bottom