• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Childish Swearing Thread

COSH TOOTY POOSMESH

I got banned from Vimeo now. All my videos hosted there have been pruned :(

Luckily, I still have my more recent edits on MEGA.

Zarius said:
COSH TOOTY POOSMESH

I got banned from Vimeo now. All my videos hosted there have been pruned :(

Ouch!!!  So sorry to hear that.

Did they give a specific reason?  Any warnings before hand?  Is is a permanent ban?

I got no warning or reasons for it....maybe it was due to copyright violations with the amount of edits I had on it, I can't log in using any option so it seems permanent. :(

Start again with a different email address? Obviously you won't get your uploads back, but you could continue to use vimeo for clips and examples.

Did you password protect your videos or were they public? Could make a difference.

Oh cockwombles, I think I can feel hayfever season starting :/

The Scribbling Man said:
Did you password protect your videos or were they public? Could make a difference.

I'd recently been showcasing them without the password protection, but I had disabled downloads.

Fiddlesticks!!!!

When you go to delete just the first post in your Kill Bill ITW thread and delete the whole bloomin' thread.

Has anyone done this before and know if it can be restored??

bolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbollox  :(

Sinbad said:
Fiddlesticks!!!!

When you go to delete just the first post in your Kill Bill ITW thread and delete the whole bloomin' thread.

Has anyone done this before and know if it can be restored??

bolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbolloxbollox  :(

Fwoooo - that sucks! 

Moderators assemble?

giphy.gif

How dare these Admins expect to sleep just coz they are in a different timezone. Come on wakey wakey guys get my bleedin' thread back!! :D

05-Grawlix-1.jpg

"SHITTERS!"

456be4131439da1b70e209c1732fe317.jpg

"Oh, SCROTUM!"

20180131_Cartoon.jpg

"EAT OREOS, BITCHES!"

Fucking stupid East coast thunderstorms killed my fucking sump pump which flooded the fucking lower level of my fucking split level house. Thank science for homeowner's insurance. Fuck!

spock-khan.png

"They like you very much, BUT THEY'RE NOT THE HELL YOUR WHALES!"

^ Double-dumbass on you.

Back
Top Bottom