• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Buffy Reimagined (now released!)

Thanks, the cuddlyninja, for the review. I'm glad you and your family enjoyed the movies.:)

"Buffy Reimagined 3" (season 3 turned into movies) will be coming soon.

I am currently watching Buffy with a couple of friends (slowly, we only get about two episodes in a week) and we are almost done with Season 2. The show took a while to grow on me but by "The Puppet Show" I was hooked. I'm thinking of rewatching those first two seasons in the Reimagined format (solo) after we finish next week. I see that you've cut about 60% of the material, is that true for Season 3 Reimagined as well?

Thanks for the interest asterixsmeagol (as to the percentage of footage used, I think it's best to find it out for yourself;-)), I hope/think you'll enjoy the movies.:)

Are you going to do a Angel series as well? Buffy and Angel don't have a lot of crossovers, but they are important imo. And a "re-imagined" cut of the Theatrical film would be killer.

Delpheas said:
Are you going to do a Angel series as well? Buffy and Angel don't have a lot of crossovers, but they are important imo. And a "re-imagined" cut of the Theatrical film would be killer.

No, I won't be editing Angel, I never really got into it, only watched the first season on TV and the stray episodes here and there and don't own the dvd's.

As to regarding reediting the original "Buffy-movie" from 1992, TomH1138 is working on it:

http://www.fanedit.org/forums/showthread.php?7062-Buffy-the-Vampire-Slayer-20-Year-Remix

Check it out.

As to my plans for the Buffy tv show, I've completed a series of movies for season 3 and I'm nearly complete with the first movie for season 4.:)

I'm a fan of Buffy and I think this fan edit of combining the seasons in to 5 movies is great.
I'm am looking forward on watching them.

Daniel Palmer said:
I'm a fan of Buffy and I think this fan edit of combining the seasons in to 5 movies is great.
I'm am looking forward on watching them.

Thanks for your interest, I hope you'll enjoy the movies.:)

Thank you so much this had made me and my friend both huge fans of Buffy.
Thank you again for this fan edit and looking forward for more.

Daniel Palmer said:
Thank you so much this had made me and my friend both huge fans of Buffy.
Thank you again for this fan edit and looking forward for more.

Have you already watched the movies? If so, I'm glad you enjoyed them :), it would be great if you could write a review here:
Buffy Reimagined (s1, s2) (5 movies)

NewSpock said:
Have you already watched the movies? If so, I'm glad you enjoyed them :), it would be great if you could write a review here:
Buffy Reimagined (s1, s2) (5 movies)
Fortunately I now have a copy of all the movies.
Unfortunately I have not watched them yet.
When I do have time to watch them I will post a review.
Thank you again.
PS I do have the entire series of Buffy on dvd

This is a review for Buffy: The Prophecy Final Cut only!

I found it to be an entertaining movie.
I like this edit because I can experience Buffy the Vampire Slayer in a short amount of time.

The movie as a whole works but the second act has some strange parts..

In the middle of the movie that nightmare scenes. One dream Buffy is speaking to her dad and he tells her to never contact him again. In the second dream Buffy is at school taking a test and it bothers her that she doesn't know the answers because she hasn't studied.

I thought the scenes come out of nowhere with no mention they are dreams.

However I felt that these scenes show us what Buffy is going through. Thinking her father doesn’t love her anymore and she has been spending so much time slaying vampires there is no time to study.
It is disappointing Buffy’s friends are introduced at the beginning of the movie, but have very little screen time.
The film mainly focuses mainly on Buffy and Angel.
Overall I Highly recommend this fanedit!
If you are a fan of Buffy or Vampire movies this movie is for you, check it out.
Keep up the great work NewSpock looking forward to more seasons as movies.

Thanks Daniel Palmer for watching and reviewing the first of the five movies of this edit. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Regarding the dream-sequences:

When the movie begins, there is a first dream-sequence with her waking up in bed. In the dream among other things she is talking with a boy. In the middle of the movie this very boy appears in every of the other three dreams, which I planned to work as the signal that it is a dream. I also used a certain dreamlike pictureeffect where the colours are different and the picture softer. And I also showed Buffy either going to sleep or waking up from it, except for the day-dream-sequence about her father.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the movies.:)

elnino14 said:
Is Buffy reimagined S3 still a work in progress?

The movies for Buffy season 3 are basically finished, I just didn't release them yet.

Thanks uziel25 for watching and reviewing this edit of 5 movies (for season 1 and 2). I'm glad you and your family enjoyed them.:)

Thanks for watching and reviewing the first movie of this edit, marty993. I'm glad you enjoyed it.:)

Hey, has anyone put together english subtitles for this one? I have a hard-of-hearing wife who wants to watch this edit :) 

If not, maybe I should try to put some together somewhere down the road...

Thanks!

I don't think so, you'll probably need to do it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom