• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Book of the Dead

This cut is ready.

This is one of my earlier cuts as you may know.
When i saw the final result i was satisfied but not for long.
I decided to re-edited this cut completely.

Well, this cut is complete different, it's much shorter, 1 hour and 46 minutes and now there is a "throwback" to the original.
How i did that, well, you must see it, i think this cut is much much better than the first.

The remake of 2013 is blowing up to 1.85.1 and that works better than the cropping of the original in the first cut.
The original Evil Dead was released in a 1.37 ratio and later in 1.85.1 and because of that i decided to work on the ratio of the remake.

I think it works now much better, the sound of the original is stronger so this is a full replacement of the first.

Cuts: too much i can remember, i cut some of the lines of the demon, also some images of the demon, by the rape scene of the three i cut out all of the demon.
I think Evil Dead 2013 was a great remake but some things like that you see the demon, that was not a very good idea.
So i made some cuts like in the original that you don't see the demon at some scenes.

A lot is trimmed also in dialogue

Well, for the lovers, i hope that you have a great time watching this, it was a lot of work the past two weeks also because i work on the Halloween cut but it was with pleasure

I put the new cut thursday on Mega.

Back
Top Bottom