• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Black Widow: Declassified/Redacted - Complete

Thanks... Just checking to see if their is any update status on the corrected version?

I would love to see this edit! Doesn't appear to be listed on the IFDB and the one that is has zero reviews. That doesn't seem right?

As long as you do away with that horrible opening song, the movie will 1000% better haha

that scene of clint and natasha getting the sould stone really gets to me. it really shows the friendship these 2 characters had. :cry:

Does anyone know if the Declassified edit has been finished?

Hello guys,

Does anyone have a link to these edits?

I tried to reach the editor a couple of times but I didn't get a reply unfortunately..

Thank you in advance!

Here’s the latest I have… Back in Dec 2022, I was told the edit was finished but not posted due to lack of space to host it. I made an offer to get the edit so that he didn’t have to rely on him having space. Never heard back. Still crossing fingers.

Here’s the latest I have… Back in Dec 2022, I was told the edit was finished but not posted due to lack of space to host it. I made an offer to get the edit so that he didn’t have to rely on him having space. Never heard back. Still crossing fingers.
Oh ok..shame. I guess that's why the radio silence and no reviews. Thanks for the info!

I was told the edit was finished but not posted due to lack of space to host it.

Creating another Google Drive account takes like... fifteen seconds?

So the only version that was ever released was Redacted and Declassified never released correct?

Hi folks,

Just want to clarify a few things:

1. This edit WAS released (both versions)
2. The original released files had an encoding issue picked up by the first reviewer who sent their review via DM prompting me to pull the links for quality reasons.
3. All my edits were host via Ice Drive at the time, a service I used to be very positive about. However, my account was hacked and then locked and then, during the attempts to unlock it, questions about the "nature of the content" were raised. It would seem fanedits are frowned upon by Ice Drive staff. Be aware.
4. The above situation took weeks to address and, while I acknowledge that creating multiple Google drives was an option, I was actively paying for a hosted service and trying to resolve that.
5. I reencoded both files, created six Google drives entitled - Malthusfiles1, malthusfiles2, etc etc and was due to upload the new files but then I had a series of unfortunate life events including the death of my laptop, the end of a relationship and a move to a new city. With no laptop I pulled away from the community for about 2 years completely forgetting that I had both newly reencoded versions on a hard drive. I need to watch both edits before I am happy to share them but that is the situation.

Apologies for the confusion but given my track record on this site and the fact none of my other edits had any issues on release I hope you can see this was something of a perfect storm and certainly not an attempt to "fake a release" as some people seem to think. To those to whom I never replied I'm afraid to say real life took priority but I do apologise for not being clearer about the status of this edit.

Last edited:
Take care, Malthus! I think the mystery around the edit was mostly what prompted speculation. Sorry to hear about so much real life instability. I can definitely understand, as I had a very simular big set of changes just 3 months ago. It would definitely be difficult to keep up with even normal fanediting with all that going on, much less all these pain in the butt server issues. I hope you find the mental bandwidth to start indulging in the hobby again, and take comfort knowing that you have people here who really appreciate your work and look forward to whatever you do next. 👍🏼

Hi folks,

Just want to clarify a few things:

1. This edit WAS released (both versions)
5. … I need to watch both edits before I am happy to share them but that is the situation.

Sorry things fell apart. I get that more than you know. Life can sometimes take things away like that….

By chance have you had the opportunity to view them to ok their second release? I’ve been eagerly awaiting your Declassified version since you initially released it (but sent me the wrong version).

Glad you’re back and good luck with your releases!

Back
Top Bottom