• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Biohazard: A Resident Evil Fanedit

Sure thing man. I'll get one up there once I've finished my college finals :)

Galen_Marek_True_Jedi said:
Wow... Booshman lives in China? :eek: How about spreading the fanedit-fever there? :)

Well I've only been here a couple of months, I'm from Liverpool England originally.

I think faneding is at odds with the Chinese culture to a certain extent. You need to own the original before you can obtain the fanedit and to my knowlege you just don't get legit DVD's here, they're all copies. Also the lack of Chinese subs would deter a lot of people. Although I did hear a while ago that SW Revisited had been being sold as an "official" release in Asia, so who knows how many edits could possibly be being bootlegged out here already.

Aztek463 - I look forward to seeing your edit and good luck with your finals.

i just acquired my account here, so im newbie, trying to get this movie which i would love to be my first one from fanedit.org, but i cant find the links or the place to do it, if anyone can help me out in this, thanks a lot

Fanedit.info, download link, open with J-downloader, and enjoy! ;-)

nibby said:
thx but dont see links can someone help please

Of course not. We don't host them ourselves.
All fanedits can be viewed here on .ORG, along with their reviewers' commentary, but can only be downloaded from fanedit.INFO

EDIT:
Also, try reading the entire thread before you post next time.
STANKPAC provided an answer to that very same question only two posts above yours...
crazydog79 said:
i just acquired my account here, so im newbie, trying to get this movie which i would love to be my first one from fanedit.org, but i cant find the links or the place to do it, if anyone can help me out in this, thanks a lot
STANKPAC said:
Fanedit.info, download link, open with J-downloader, and enjoy! ;-)

Just finally got around to watching this, and boy am I sorry I waited so long!

Very entertaining edit!
The DVD menu design is fantastic, alot of work obviously went into it, and it is fabulous!

While I am not a Gamer, I have always enjoyed the Resident Evil fims as good B-Movie Popcorn Fun!
I found Azetec's editing instincts to be spot on in most instances, even at 2 and half hours, the movie moves at a great pace and thoroughly entertains.

In regards to the the bridging of the two movies, this is tricky. Because in retrospect, the Newcast at the end of the second movie I always found felt "wrong" when one considers the events of the third movie. As the series of new clips seems to cover a period a several days, wouldn't the T-Virus have appeared outside of Racoon City by then??? I think if you did a version two, I would cut the Newcast, and have Alice's voice over begin on her closeup in the chopper and then cut to the graphics of the T-virus spread. That is probably my only tiny nitpick of the whole edit.

The colour correction is very well done. All the cuts/transitions worked for me. The audio was excellent.

A very fun movie!

Thanks Azetec!!!:)

2,193 views for the fanedit page of this edit in the last 7 days... wow!
:)

oops, sorry, it's only "1,377" viewed , but still number one this week!
2,305 views this last 30 days. not bad for a few months old edit (that is not named SW: revisited) :)

any chance of this becoming a SL dvd release? cause i can't get it yet if it's just a DL. :(

Yeah, I need to make on at some point...I don't even have a burned copy of it, and I made the thing!

I don't have my source files any more at the moment (except for the first film) but I can get that done in about a month or so once I finish My Soul To Take. I was going to make some revisions anyway, so this works out. How does that sound? :)

I can't believe I didn't make an SL at the time of release. Dammit Az what were you thinking?!

Well, it's a long-ass edit so it takes a very careful compression job in order to avoid downgrading the quality too much. I thought that was the very reason for not having the SL.

Actually, I did render an SL release at one point, and the quality was pretty good. But my audio track kept messing up (I had rendered stereo instead of 5.1) and Vegas didn't render my surround channels. Just didn't bother with them at all. That did give me the idea to remix some of the music, though.

I still have a copy of my old SL render, but it is, well, older. Back before I changed the title and did a few minor tweaks.

I was about to announce that the link on .info was a single layer, but then I realise this isn't the thread for the prequel. In my defense, it's been a loooong day :eek:

I know this one is a bit old but someone recently deleted ALL my fan edits from an external hard drive :-( and I can't find a link to this one on fanedit.info anymore.

I would love it if anyone could upload it anywhere, and love it twice as much if it was uploaded to newsgroups.

I'm pretty sure i have the DL version somewhere. Ill check and get back to you

juice4z0 said:
I'm pretty sure i have the DL version somewhere. Ill check and get back to you

That would be great, if you come across it would you mind contacting me through PM?

This sounds awesomely wonderful! I just got back to fanedits.org and was poking around for something good to watch when I came across this.

The RE movies are alright, nothing special, but I can't help feel that they could be better and greater. So...fanedits could do that!

Aztek463, if you ever revise and rerelease it, I'd love to see it!

I would like to see this edit, sounds fun to give these movies another spin in a different manner.

(I tried several searches for this edit, but came up emphty handed, there was one foreign sight that claimed to have it but it didn't work. Is it still out there? PM maybe?)

Back
Top Bottom