• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

tranzor said:
PS: yes the majority of us do prefer dvd versions than some compromised xvid release

Xvid releases are infinitely more popular than DVDs when uploading to Bittorrent.

how about to continue this discussion here: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4081
and I think the matter is pretty much solved. Lots of people like avi. I for one always want a true DVD release. But that's all just taste. As a matter of fact: it is way easier to share an avi than a DVD.

I have just uploaded a DVD ISO to thepiratebay.org

I put both re-edits onto a DVD with the trailer for "Destiny's End".

thank you for the dvd version dkerin

Back
Top Bottom