• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Babylon 5: The Lost Tales - To Live and Die in Starlight

I'm excited! Now we've got three Babylon 5 edit on IFDB. How many more before B5 gets its own Franchise category? :D 

I love how the covers look in the mock-up images on the IFDB page. Makes it look professional, even though of course this was purely a labor of love for the B5 universe.  :heart:

Hey, could I get a link for this edit? I love this idea.

This is such a great idea. I liked the general concept for the spin-off series, but the backdoor pilot just didn't quite work. When Lost Tales came out 5 years later, I was really excited at the idea of these extra one-off type stories but then was disappointed when they didn't continue after the first DVD. Now if only somebody could figure out what to do with Crusade, I feel like Babylon 5 would finally be complete.

@"bionicbob", thanks for your review. Do you think we could make a mini adventure where the original Battlestar Galactica travels into B5 space? Intercutting characters may be too much work because the backgrounds will rarely (never?) match. 
But it would be fun having Starbuck meet Ivanova!

It might be fun as a 2-3 minute gag, but as an actual story edit?  
Visually the two series look nothing alike.... in many respects, classic BSG has aged better than B5... so the visual continuity would be challenging to say the least.   And then the audio work... ugh.....

But I never say never.   With the amazing FX software now at our fingertips and the age of Deepfakes upon us, if you have the time, patience and skill, anything is possible.  :D

Watching Starbuck play pyramid with Ivanova would be priceless!  :)

I would think a Buck Rogers/Galactica crossover would be easier. ;)

SilverWook said:
I would think a Buck Rogers/Galactica crossover would be easier. ;)

That'd be fun. And a visually consistent pairing. Starbuck would certainly love Vegas in Space.  :D

After I conclude revisiting old friends in the B5 universe, I want to get back to Buck Rogers. I'll keep this in mind!

pgA2weV.gif

Hurray! G'Kar wins Fan Edit of the Month for his last Babylon 5 adventure!

Back
Top Bottom