• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

You beat me to it, I was just about to post this.  I like these guys and this series.  Now all we need is a bunch of faneditors to start using the deepfake technology to for their edits.

Why have I only just noticed this 6-year old video? It's got some NSFW violence obviously and won't make any sense if you aren't familiar with 'American Psycho':

It goes beyond an amusing spoof and enters the realm of film art.

This is probably my most watched YouTube video. I tend to use dollar headphones that aren't labeled, so I go to this video every time I put them on. Really helpful for letting me know which ear is which. It's awesome to me.

jrWHAG42 said:
[video]
This is probably my most watched YouTube video. I tend to use dollar headphones that aren't labeled, so I go to this video every time I put them on. Really helpful for letting me know which ear is which. It's awesome to me.

Get a little bit of paint or whiteout or a thin strip of tape or a tiny rubber band and you can mark one side so you don't have to figure this out every time.

If the shape doesn't allow it, try marking on the wire. If the headphones are white, you can use marker or pen.

I use the crazy stereo sound design on "Yellow Submarine" (the song, not the movie) to check if I'm not sure.

You know I'd plain forgotten about Jerry Seinfeld's small cameo in 'Pulp Fiction' (NSFW obviously):

Back
Top Bottom