• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Avengers: The Infinity War

raeon237 said:
Can I have a link?

[quote="the thing apparently most people don']
If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
[/quote]

Do not make request posts in the forum. PM the editor or make a post in the Trades/Requests section. @"Cavolon", the editor, is pretty active and his last visit is only 3 hours ago...

EDIT: Cavolon is permanently banned.

Cavolon is also permanently banned from here.

Not sure if it was asked, but did you consider adding in Deleted Scenes at all if they were relevant to the Story? Might be an even better Fix.

You're not going to get an answer since the OP has been banned.

Is this edit still available? The editor doesn't seem to be active anymore, and I really want to see his take!

Why was he banned if I may ask?
It's quite the tale.

He made two accounts, (no sock accounts allowed), maxxed out the amount of threads you can have per account (trying to get around rules), strangely the two accounts frequently commented on each other's threads pretending as if they were just stumbling across it for the first time and found it absolutely genius every time (really), one of the accounts was caught using pirated sources (the big catalyst for finding all the rest out), and he lied and said the pirate's account was his brother and that he was two people (then why would the accounts claim to be unfamiliar with each other).

There might have been more I forgot about. It was pretty wild.

Back
Top Bottom