• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

April Fool's Joke 2010: Backstroke Of The Empire

figures. a buncha jerks the lot of you!

( ;) )

Annoyingly, I'm *STILL* waiting to download it.
It'll be tomorrow by the time I watch it, which I'm sure will spoil the experience somewhat. :(
By the way, has everyone seen the message from Adywan about his PC getting fried? Very sad.

Hasn't the editor waited long enough for a review?

the revelation. Please check the first post.

I admit I was fooled until I heard about the 4MB file sizes.

Since I didn't get a chance to download - what was it?

it was this (in a cheap menu and a reveleation afterwards that you've been fooled):
[youtube:39rzgoh4]
I did not want people to download a true 4GB DVD, so I at least made this one 41 parts to fool people.

btw, i knew something was up when boon was involved in a SW edit ;)

Now I feel like I need to do this edit to apologize! lol

I really enjoyed this!
Good work!

-Jelio

jelio said:
I really enjoyed this!
Good work!

-Jelio

Hum, well thanks, all the credits about the "dvd" goes to boon and to the guy who post this "empire strike Barack" video on youtube. lol
I'm happy people are not too angry about that april fools joke. :smile:

I bet it was all boons idea :D

I can't wait to see the visitor stats.

Back
Top Bottom