• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Older one w/ more info if you havent seen/heard:

Can't wait for this game. Have heard about it since 1 or 2 months ago.

Think it'll be a cool rental. AVP was a rental. And it was pretty good game.

steelio2006 said:
Think it'll be a cool rental. AVP was a rental. And it was pretty good game.

I agree AVP was a good game but just lacked something. Hope this is close to Aliens film. I have heard it is set after Aliens but before Alien 3 with marines boarding the Sulaco.

That final shot of the first trailer looked an awful lot like the queen :)

bondukkevin said:
I agree AVP was a good game but just lacked something. Hope this is close to Aliens film. I have heard it is set after Aliens but before Alien 3 with marines boarding the Sulaco.

It's set after Aliens. An alternate take on Alien 3 really. Cause it ignores Alien 3 and AR from what I remember hearing bout it.

And the last pic was definitely the Queen. So probably end up fighting her at some point. This reminds me of Alien Trilogy for PS1 from back in the day.

moon soundtrack was rad. i love clint mansell.

this kinda makes me wanna go out and buy the Aliens BR and watch it.

I am so hyped for this. If I didn't already own a PS3 I'd buy one just to play it.

elbarto1 said:
moon soundtrack was rad. i love clint mansell.

^ this. moon soundtrack makes me feel all funny inside. like when we used to climb the ropes in gym class.

Sweet. It looks like they are taking some cues from Left4dead with 4 player co-op. We should all get some co-op games going together.

Incidentally, I still play L4D2 on PC semi-frequently. If anybody else does also, you should PM me so we can play together. :)

ThrowgnCpr said:
moon soundtrack makes me feel all funny inside. like when we used to climb the ropes in gym class.

:D

Didn't want your Wayne's World quote to be overlooked.

ThrowgnCpr said:
^ this. moon soundtrack makes me feel all funny inside. like when we used to climb the ropes in gym class.

clint rules

blueyoda said:
I am so hyped for this. If I didn't already own a PS3 I'd buy one just to play it.
I plan to play it on the PC.

T-HOPE said:
I plan to play it on the PC.

^. I am over my PS3. My PC is so much more powerful & there are even drivers online to be able to use PS3 joystick with PC.

shall def. be very grand. if it's like Left 4 Dead type system with Aliens, that'll be awesome. what kinda sucks is that L4D isn't on PS3. found that kinda lame bout it really.

Back
Top Bottom