• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

ADM's Dune: The Reconstructed Workprint

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
Sluggo said:
Um, thirded. Third Stage is a centerpiece of my meager FE collection. The thing is great.

Why do you have so meagre a collection, Sluggo? :eek:

I would have thought a fair few of the SF edits would have found their way in.

Captain Khajiit said:
Sluggo said:
Um, thirded. Third Stage is a centerpiece of my meager FE collection. The thing is great.
Why do you have so meagre a collection, Sluggo? :eek: I would have thought a fair few of the SF edits would have found their way in.
I think I asked Sluggo if he wanted to do a trade once upon a time and he said he had very few edits to trade. Guess that hasn't changed yet.

I started downloading the DL version of Third Stage last night. (funny I'm saying that in a thread about ADM's edit, but hey, I asked which most liked best...) Currently getting it verrrrrrrry slowly. Rapidshare goes like molasses in winter during peak hours, and those are not consistent either. :p It's at around 62 KB/s, but not really. It downloads for a few seconds, then nothing for a few seconds, then a small burst, then nothing. Rinse, repeat. What should take around 12-15 minutes takes twice as long. Oh well, I'll have it eventually. jDownloader is a massive help, so that's good too.

Ripplin, I get a much faster rate than that. Are you using a free account or something? I can usually count on 300 KB/s at an absolute minimum with my premium account, and that's on a wireless connection.

It's a shame you're in Canada, or I'd post you one.

it'll be your ISP throttling/traffic shaping or your router playing up.

if youre using a DL manager you should always get the theoretical maximum your connection can handle.

EDIT: assuming you are using a premium account, the free accounts are a lot less quick.

Captain Khajiit said:
Ripplin, I get a much faster rate than that. Are you using a free account or something? I can usually count on 300 KB/s at an absolute minimum with my premium account, and that's on a wireless connection.

It's a shame you're in Canada, or I'd post you one.
I do use the free service, yes. The peak speed I can get is around 115 KB/s. The highest sustained speed I can download at in general is around 1.2 MB/s, so...big difference. Heh. (the only place I've gotten that sort of speed was from the Dwelling of Duels site, which features video game rock covers, using the DownThemAll plug-in for Firefox)

Yep, I'm a Canuckian. Are you an Americanoid or United Kingdomite or what? ;)

Well i just discovered this site a few days ago and a little bit of my faith in movie making has been restored. While hollywood is driving this fine art into the ground with its overly capitalistic drive for a quick buck, here at this site we have true craftsman who are putting together masterpieces as they should have been, against the grain of hollywood's lackluster interpretations.

I really enjoyed this edit of Dune, seeing scenes I had never come across before, that added tantalizing elements to the overall story. Thank you for your hard and masterful work in putting this together.

Back
Top Bottom