• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

A Nightmare On Elm Street

so it is way better than the current release?

Hey guys,
I'm actually the one who made this fan edit years ago. I wasn't on FanEdit.com back then, and I had released this edit on DeadDonkey.com through ED2K links, first as a DVD5, with menus, bonus and cover, then as a lower-Q XviD file. When I discovered FanEdit, I didn't re-post this here as I thought this Nightmare edit wasn't good enough to be shared here honestly: This was my first go at making a fan edit, the sources used to make the edit weren't good enough, there was some interlacing problems (especially on the XviD version), conversions problems, etc, etc... I was actually waiting for the right time to start from scratch, using much higher quality footage I got in the meantime. I'm working on it now - It's going to take a while but a much better Nightmare On Elm Street extended cut (the 25th anniversary bootleg cut?) is coming up. ;)

now that are awesome news! Welcome to FE!

First off... welcome aboard! Always good to see new editors around this dive. ^_^

Secondly...

An Xvid can look better than a DVD if someone knows what he is doing, a DVD can look way worse than an Xvid if someone doesn't.

QFT! Let this be an end to the illogical Xvid wars!

Back
Top Bottom