• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

2014 Movies

He is Batman!
He is John Connor!

Now he is MOSES!!!

hopefully that movie will be as batshit kreiji as noah.

oh yay, another epic religious film. i am so excite. -___-

Yeah, not exactly a good trailer. Does​ look like a hell of a production however.

ThrowgnCpr said:
oh yay, another epic religious film. i am so excite. -___-
But not just that! It's another historical epic in which the biggest beats are hundreds of horsemen charging at each other! I'm not over that at all! :|

I don't watch trailers so I can't judge how that looks, and I usually don't care for biblical epics, but when you have people like Darren Aronofsky (Noah, which was great) and now Ridley Scott working on them, I get excited.

I always give Ridley the benefit of the doubt, but he's definitely been off the last few years. Last movies of his I really liked were Body of Lies and Kingdom of Heaven. Robin Hood had its moments, Prometheus was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and the Counselor was total nonsense. I still stay hopeful he'll make another great movie sometime. I doubt it's Exodus, but who knows. Good movies can have bad trailers.

First trailer for Kevin Smith's new movie "Tusk".

Hmm. It looks interesting, but I'm not totally sure how good it'll actually be.

Neglify said:
First trailer for Kevin Smith's new movie "Tusk".

Hmm. It looks interesting, but I'm not totally sure how good it'll actually be.

I listened to the original podcast where he had the idea of this movie, I'm still laughing about it. I still can't believe he really did it.
My ass is in the theater either critics are bad or not (or even if the podcast turns to be better than the actual movie)

Is that Haley Joel Osment or the kid who played Anakin Skywalker in Episode 1? Either way, he sure got fat.

"A Good Marriage" is based off a Stephen King short story/novella and scripted by King (his first theatrical screenplay since 1992's "Sleepwalkers"). Coming October 3rd.

When her husband (Anthony LaPaglia) of more than twenty years is away on one of his business trips, Darcy Anderson (Joan Allen) looks for batteries in the garage. Instead she discovers the stranger inside her husband. It’s a horrifying discovery, rendered with bristling intensity, and it definitively ends a good marriage.

It looks pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom