• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Childish Swearing Thread

Fucking hell, completely forgot about this cunting thread.

N0mArch, How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!

2574225586_0de16ed2a4_z.jpg

Rogue-theX said:
N0mArch, How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!

Fucking hell, I have no idea what any of this means

Hence my succinct fucking reply :)

Eunuch jelly is cool though (probably)

Rogue's so fucking EMO he pisses tears and shits mascara.

badasselmo.jpg

I don't know enough about elmo or emo to make this more whity. How the fuck can you spell whitty wrong? FOR FUCK SAKES!!!

Fuck you for the lack of ability to appreciate the absolute genius of my last comment.

and fuck elmo too, fuck him twice with a chainsaw. yes, not even an explanation mark.

nOmArch said:
Fuck you for the lack of ability to appreciate the absolute genius of my last comment.

What does Guinness have to do with anything? Are you drunk?

yes, not even an explanation mark.

Watch that. Do watch that, if to continue to be on live thou dost wish. Bitch!

Yup, about sums it up for me.

See what I did there.

*fucking facepalm*

Motherfuck that n00b motherfucker. Hardfuckingcore. Fucking bitch ass bitch.

hey-noob-fuck-you.jpg

Back
Top Bottom