• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Childish Swearing Thread

Fuck me you, that should've been a "Haters" image.

Strike one. Two more and ur dun.

Also:
watch-out-i-sat-on-that-hurts-like-shit.jpg

Neglify said:
I'm on a distinguished fucking road!!!
Some road you're on, fucking show off! "Distinguished road" is a step down from "off the scale" Rogue, let him be, he's way behind us :lol:

191393604_2dc35fd079.jpg

We never went near the scale, that's why we're off.
You and your stinkin' road are heading straight for it, you poodle-humping pasta fucker! ;)

Hey fuckhole, try translating it a hundred times, im sure a swear word will turn up. Now go fuck a mountain.

King Shit of Fuck Mountain, you say?

Im no longer off the fucking scale?
3267-19343.gif

This is bullshit, mac!

Oh. So either Kal-El was full of shit

Kal-El said:
Some road you're on, fucking show off! "Distinguished road" is a step down from "off the scale" Rogue, let him be, he's way behind us :lol:

Or you fucked up severely by signing that 5 year lease.

Wait what?

I'd just like to add

fucking cunty bollocks

just because I fucking well can, and I fucking well will :lol:

JetSetWilly said:
I'd just like to add

fucking cunty bollocks

just because I fucking well can, and I fucking well will :lol:

tumblr_lsgvgt83Yz1qfwi17o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom