• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Childish Swearing Thread

tumblr_le0ekgjHCb1qam9q6.png

^ Shit, no longer available, i missed it!

shitoutofluck.jpg

Just google it, it's out there...

I still use IE. I'd use firefox but every time i use it the fuckin' puke freezes!

By puke, i am of course refering to firefox, not actual puke ;-(

Rogue-theX said:
I still use IE. I'd use firefox but every time i use it the fuckin' puke freezes!

By puke, i am of course refering to firefox, not actual puke ;-(

I sincerely hope it's at least IE9, because if it isn't I'll have to rev up the torture-tron.

Ghostcut said:
I sincerely hope it's at least IE9, because if it isn't I'll have to rev up the torture-tron.
*scans post, looking for a childish swear*

excuse-me-what-the-fuck-are-you-doing-shark.jpg

Play.com are a bunch o' fuckin useless pricks. I ordered a Lite-On DVDRW and got a fuckin Optiarc DVD-ROM. I was so angry and annoyed that I returned it, but then had to spend twice the bloody fucking money to get one from PC Fuckin World. Along with spending money on fuckin shoes that broke this week, groceries and fuckin overpriced bastard cat food for my ungrateful picky cats, I've spent ALOT OF FUCKIN MONEY. Fuck bloody fucking.

rogue-thex said:
no swearing? Get the fuck out of the swearing thread ;-(
fucking solved, cocksucking fuckfucker! :)

Back
Top Bottom