• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Things We Love

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Apologies to HLF, someone had to start it.

I love that we're all back together in a stable place, and I love the new avatars.

+1 for humour.

I love [name delted].

How ironic - post #69....

Cassidy said:
Apologies to HLF, someone had to start it.

I love that we're all back together in a stable place, and I love the new avatars.

+1 for humour.

that's okay, haha i was on this site and was just about to add this topic.

i love that in two weeks time i'll be done finals. and i'll *hopefully* be somewhere warm, in minimal clothing recharging my Vit D body sources.

I love that I start my new job tomorrow morning and nolonger have to work 3rd shift. YAY, F off Wal-Mart.

casualimp said:
I still love lamp.

And still, you're just looking at things and saying that you love them.

LOUD NOISES!

:lol: I love everyone's sense of humor here.

I've been on the American side of the Internet too long. Need to get back to my roots. No doot aboot it!

casualimp said:
I've been on the American side of the Internet too long. Need to get back to my roots. No doot aboot it!

if this is teh case maybe i should get back to my boston roots.

Yeah this site is wicked pissa.

dork313 said:
I love that I start my new job tomorrow morning and nolonger have to work 3rd shift. YAY, F off Wal-Mart.

You worked for the Evil Empire? I'm still stuck on midnites myself.

I love the looks of the new forum. And the Quick Reply box is great.

I love the fact that I still haven't moved into my house after 4 long bloody months!! (Adopts a shitty sarcastic tone:x )

I love the fact that the missus is pregnant with our 2nd child...and it might be a girl:D:D

congrats hotrod! i hope it's a girl too! i'm sure she'll be adorable like your baby son.

Congrats HotRod, should we start a diaper fund for ya? :)

I love my browsers back button because the 500 error would be even worse without it.

Also, I love CI's images and logo that he's made for the site.

Back
Top Bottom