If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Random TV Show Thoughts
A tough-but-fair retrospective on everybody's favorite totally bonkers high school show choir dramedy:

We’ve started watching Cobra Kai. And most (all?) episodes so far have at least a small montage scene, seemingly intentionally. And I’ve decided what I need in my life is an all-things-Karate-Kid-montage supercut. Every montage from every Karate Kid franchise property. All of it. In a montage of montages.
[+] 1 user Likes Moe_Syzlak's post
That 70's Show is cursed. Tanya Roberts was reported to have just died at 65 (except she was apparently still alive in the hospital and then subsequently died), Danny Masterson has been accused of various terrible things, Ashton Kutcher became Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis married Ashton Kutcher, and Topher Grace became a faneditor. 

TRAGIC.
Just noticed that all of Seinfeld has been removed from Amazon Prime UK today, after being on there for a year at least, probably much longer, ready to randomly watch, anytime, anywhere.

[Image: KBXPHc.gif]