• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Honeys and Hotties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met Miss Wyoming at work today. Her name is Lexie Madden and she is taking part in next January's Miss America competition.

30kbuhg.jpg

She was super nice!

You lucky bastard! Looks like I'm moving to America. Just don't tell the missus ;)

Metrostar said:
I met Miss Wyoming at work today. Her name is Lexie Madden and she is taking part in next January's Miss America competition.

30kbuhg.jpg

She was super nice!

Where do you work that you'd get a chance to meet a Miss America contestant?

JetSetWilly said:
You lucky bastard! Looks like I'm moving to America. Just don't tell the missus ;-)

Not all the girls in the US are this pretty! But you should soooo move here. I'm from Leicester, UK originally and I have never been happier than I am now. The US is a great place to live. Well, Wyoming is for sure.

Frantic Canadian said:
Where do you work that you'd get a chance to meet a Miss America contestant?

I support and teach adults with intellectual disabilities and she came to visit with them at our HQ. She was really cool. Just showed up on her own and signed photographs and chatted for ages. It was her 45th appearance since becoming Miss Wyoming and she had traveled some 8000 miles making them. I asked her if she had a driver and she said no, she just did it all by herself. She seemed really genuine and when it was time to go, concerned that she hadn't left anyone out. Our clients LOVED her!

And Wyoming is special like that. There are only 560,000 people living here. So we pretty much know everyone who lives here or know someone who knows someone who knows someone...

One of my friends at work knows her very well. I could click 'Add Friend' on Facebook right now if I wanted. But I think it's a bit creepy doing that! Besides, my girlfriend would not be too impressed and by the way, she's a honey and hottie anyway. So it's all good! :yo::yo::yo::yo:

I love Darren but he really was a bit of a prat to let that one go.

MORE KATE BECKINSALE!!!

article-1309461-0B0F1510000005DC-54_306x500.jpg

BIGGEST FRIKKIN' PIC EVER: Glorious water drops and sexy abs in HD :)
kate-beckinsale-bikini-beach-001.jpg

A SPECIAL ONE!!
kate-beckinsale-bend-over.jpg

If there is ever a Mother Nature vs Satan movie I pray for Kate Beckinsale vs Liz Hurley.

I have a better idea, Kate, Liz and Mila Kunis marooned on a big trampoline for weeks and their only chance of survival is jumping up and down while their clothes gradually disintegrate due to some bullshit movie logic.

The directors cut runs about 3 1/2 hours

I think it could be a masterpiece.

An Extended Cut, a Director's Cut, a Target-Exclusive Behind the Scenes disc with more bounce, and a 5-hour uncompressed, unedited bootleg!

nOmArch said:
I have a better idea, Kate, Liz and Mila Kunis marooned on a big trampoline for weeks and their only chance of survival is jumping up and down while their clothes gradually disintegrate due to some bullshit movie logic.

The directors cut runs about 3 1/2 hours

I think it could be a masterpiece.

I'll take Kate and Liz but pass on Mila.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom