• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Your DVD/Bluray/Movie Memorabillia Collection

Ah yes... I'm looking to get a copy of Alien: Covenant. Eager to fanedit it.

It really needs one I need to check out Paradise, I liked Prometheus but I really dont get the focus on David (which paradise is more about isnt it?) so not a fan of Covenant at all. I dont really care about the origins of the Alien,  just wanna see some xenomorph mayhem!

Sinbad said:
It really needs one I need to check out Paradise, I liked Prometheus but I really dont get the focus on David (which paradise is more about isnt it?) so not a fan of Covenant at all. I dont really care about the origins of the Alien,  just wanna see some xenomorph mayhem!

Paradise is excellent. Strikes a good balance between being an Alien movie and exploring the mythos.

Going back to your original topic... 

Cool Stuff
I don't have much that's special. Certainly nothing signed. Got steel book blurays of Akira and Ghost In The Shell, and a relatively rare Directors Cut Boxset of Steam Boy. Also, of all things, a collectors edition of Stan Lee's "Hulk" with a print of the original Hulk Comic, production notes, art cards etc. 

Most prized Dvd/BR
Probably my Alien Quadrilogy blu ray. Nothing special about it except that I love the (first 3) movies and all that comes with it. 

Edit: oh, and my Simpsons Seasons 1-10. I rewatch these constantly. 

Most Wanted BR
Kagemusha Criterion (not available in UK) 

Millennium Actress (Only available in Japan, no English subtitles. Dvd looks average and only has dubtitles)

The early seasons of the simpsons were pure gold
some of my favourite bits

Alien3 is pretty great in my opinion

Sinbad said:
Alien3 is pretty great in my opinion

It's flawed, but I love it (special edition). I've got Q2's cut to watch at somepoint. Curious to see what he's done with it.

Yeahits far from perfect but the good outweighs the bad significantly.  I'm fascinated by the Vincent Ward concept for the film too

Ah, yes, I remember hearing about this when watching through the special features. All of which are pretty fascinating for Alien 3. I like the concept of the Wooden Planet, though it's probably flawed. Would've been cool though!

920 blu-rays, 120 DVDs, 60ish unique films on streaming media (I have a lot of the BDs on streaming, too, plus there's a few double dips of DVDs & BDs).

A couple of prized movie-related items: an Anovos Stormtrooper helmet I made from a kit; the BTTF USA Today that came out in 2015.

I collect film franchises, so I'm most proud of any complete series I have, as well as alternative versions (eg. I have 'Highlander 2' on BD, DVD & VHS. And it's not even a good movie!)

Garp said:
I collect film franchises, so I'm most proud of any complete series I have, as well as alternative versions (eg. I have 'Highlander 2' on BD, DVD & VHS. And it's not even a good movie!)

Yep I have the Renegade version (its no better) damn my completism..

Back
Top Bottom