• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Wonder Woman 1984: Girls Just Want to Have Fun Edition

mredthefed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello everyone,

I finally watched Wonder Woman 1984 and decided to rescore it with the intent of giving it an 80s movie vibe and having it be more 80s in general with the majority of songs being girl band music.

I also used music and sound effects from the Wonder Woman’s TV show from the 70s, and the end credits are now a tribute to Linda Carter.

I also changed the intro , replacing the first thing we see with the flashback sequence with the Golden Armor with Diana explaining what it was, and removing Diana’s narration when she is running in the beginning of the movie.

Soundtrack so far:

Girls Just Want to have Fun - Cindy Lauper
Call Me - Blondie
Relax Dont Do It - Duran Duran
Walk Like an Egyptian - The Bangles
Drive - The Cars
Hit me with your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
Take on Me - A-ha
Hazy Shade of Winter - The Bangles
Maniac - Michael Sambello
Living on Video - Trans X
New Order - Blue Monday
Crazy on You - Heart

OG Wonder Woman soundtrack

Still editing and adding more.
Stay Tuned!!

P.s.
I know there is another Wonder Woman 1984 with 80s music from Bill and Teds Soundtrack.

Last edited:
Here is the almost ready cover with the final track list!!! Stay Tuned! Working on the final touches. (typos on cover will be fixed, kinda sleepy lol)

Also, Relax Don’t Don’t Do It is Frankie Goes to Hollywood so will have it updated for the final cover and end credits.

Last edited:
Awesome! I hope my “unscored” version can be of use to you! I’ve made it available just to see other approaches with song choices!! Can’t wait to see yours!!

Back
Top Bottom