• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

What's everyone doing for Halloween?

Samael Lynch

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Planning to do a triple feature of Evil Dead 2 - Halloween 4 and finally Trick R Treat.
Gonna be a fun time.

I don't celebrate Halloween, but I am tired and fancy settling into a spooky movie of sorts. I was thinking of maybe watching IT this evening. That and Captain Kronos are the only horror movies from my watchlist on streaming atm, I think.

Watched "The Addams Family" (1991). Maybe I'll manage to watch a sequel too.

We’re in Spain for Herbstferien, but we brought the kids’ costumes along for some Halloween fun. They were a hit at the Día de las Brujas celebration in the town we’re staying in.

I don't celebrate Halloween, but I am tired and fancy settling into a spooky movie of sorts. I was thinking of maybe watching IT this evening. That and Captain Kronos are the only horror movies from my watchlist on streaming atm, I think.
IT is awesome, what is captain Kronos about?

Watched "The Addams Family" (1991). Maybe I'll manage to watch a sequel too.
What's it actually about cause I like sorta know but at the same time don't. the vibe I get is funny family stuff

What's it actually about cause I like sorta know but at the same time don't. the vibe I get is funny family stuff
It's kinda Burton-like, close to Beetlejuice I'd say. Comedy with light horror elements.
(and Burton is doing new Addams show for Netflix right now)

It's kinda Burton-like, close to Beetlejuice I'd say. Comedy with light horror elements.
(and Burton is doing new Addams show for Netflix right now)
Sounds like a good fun time, been waiting for that netflix show.

We got to dress up at work today. I went to Walmart yesterday for a last minute costume. I ended up getting a cheap yet thoroughly creepy clown mask. There were some other neat masks, but most seemed hard to see out of, and visibility is kinda important at my job. So anyways, I wore my clown mask most of the day, everyone loved it. One of my coworkers dressed up as Quint from Jaws, which was neat.

Other than that, I'm gonna put on Rob Zombie's Halloween in a bit, and if I'm not too tired after then I'll watch the second. Watching something new is always cool, but I just wanna watch a Halloween movie and the new one isn't playing at a convenient time for me today.

We got to dress up at work today. I went to Walmart yesterday for a last minute costume. I ended up getting a cheap yet thoroughly creepy clown mask. There were some other neat masks, but most seemed hard to see out of, and visibility is kinda important at my job. So anyways, I wore my clown mask most of the day, everyone loved it. One of my coworkers dressed up as Quint from Jaws, which was neat.

Other than that, I'm gonna put on Rob Zombie's Halloween in a bit, and if I'm not too tired after then I'll watch the second. Watching something new is always cool, but I just wanna watch a Halloween movie and the new one isn't playing at a convenient time for me today.
Sounds like a most groovy time, enjoy yourself.

We did a family costume of Into the Spiderverse. I was Peter B. Parker, my wife was Spider Gwen, my older son was Iron Spider-Man and my youngest was just plain old classic Spidey. We just finished trick or treating and now getting some McDonald’s and then bedtime for the boys.

We did a family costume of Into the Spiderverse. I was Peter B. Parker, my wife was Spider Gwen, my older son was Iron Spider-Man and my youngest was just plain old classic Spidey. We just finished trick or treating and now getting some McDonald’s and then bedtime for the boys.
That is literally the perfect way to spend Halloween sounds amazing.

Back
Top Bottom