• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What's a good website for uploading videos?

tylerdurden389

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I uploaded this funny video I edited of the scene from Predator where Arnold lights the torch and screams but youtube keeps telling me to take it down. Anyone know any quick and easy websites that let you upload videos without all the hassles? I'm not looking to upload full movies or anything like that, I just wanna share some of the funny stuff I've done since getting into editing.

vimeo maybe. but stuff can still be taken down from there. just not as frequently as youtube.

You could try the private setting on YouTube that way only people that have the link can view it.

Try megavideo...
A few days ago i uploaded a couple of videos to MegaUpload.
I noticed that the MU file manager had made available MegaVideo links.
At first the links didn't work but they do work now.

One of them was Patient J, a Batman fan film.
The regular link is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G1YEA2C0 (203 mb mp4)
Megavideo links is http://www.megavideo.com/?d=G1YEA2C0 (143 mb FLV - determined through jDownloader)

I guess the links didn't work at first because the videos got converted to a smaller size

If you try out the MV link, just click the red button then it turns green right away and click it again.

btw, if you upload to mega video directly, I'm not sure whether or not it will still convert to a smaller size.

Edit: the videos get converted to FLV.

So would a vid posted on megavideo last longer than on youtube?

Back
Top Bottom