• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What is the last movie you saw in theaters?

skyblue

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My last movie that I saw in theaters is :

Spiderman: no way home

8/10

Last movie I saw was The Batman, 10/10
Hopefully going to see the new Sonic tomorrow, I'm terribly excited.

I honestly can't remember the last movie I went and saw in the theater. It was either Rise of Skywalker or Sonic the Hedgehog. Whichever came last.

I honestly can't remember the last movie I went and saw in the theater. It was either Rise of Skywalker or Sonic the Hedgehog. Whichever came last.
That'd be Sonic, released on Valentine's Day 2020 (I could never forget that). Can't remember when TRoS released but it was sometime in 2019.

Spider-Man: No Way Home! I was going to update this by seeing Everything, Everywhere, All at Once last weekend, but then I tested positive for Covid, so I'm sadly going to miss out on it if it isn't playing two weeks from now.

Anyway, Spider-Man: No Way Home is good. I'd call it great, but Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse exists, and in my opinion, Spider-Verse is still the best movie to feature the web slinger! But with that said, No Way Home is pretty darn good! And if I compare it with the previous two films in the Tom Holland saga of Spidey, this is easily the best and most memorable of the three. I'd say give it a watch. (y)

Morbius. Not bad. It's overall mostly typical Marvel fare, but the main character really being an anti-hero as a change of pace.

Morbius. Not bad. It's overall mostly typical Marvel fare, but the main character really being an anti-hero as a change of pace.
I have not seen that movie yet. But I did like the morbius character in spiderman:the animated series which I have as an import on dvd that has not afaik been released in the u.s. & the version that I have is going up in price due to it not being mass produced anymore.

If it couldn't have gotten a new script, wished it leaned more into the camp factor, as those were the more amusing parts of the movie.

The Northman. Good old vengeance story with a nice twist, it looks beautiful and has some nice violent action scenes, especially in the beginning and at the end. The middle part kinda drags, nothing really boring, nonetheless I was expecting something more focused on vikings, their voyages, big battle scenes. It's more of an intimate story, I get it, but still there is too much about their beliefs and mythology, too ocult for my taste. 7/10 I guess

F.W Murnau's "Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror" (1922), a centenary celebration of the first Dracula adaptation with a score for harp performed live.

My first time seeing it in any form so quite an experience, maybe not too scary by modern standards (the audience laughing a few times at the silent film acting) but very creepy and atmospheric.

i think shazam, but i also didn't have my glasses so i wouldn't say i watched but before that it was black panther and i did have my glasses

Back
Top Bottom