• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

what do you look like for real?

AvP said:
dark jedi said:
Sorry but I see no bikes in there,none of them are Harley's.

trust me the R6 is a hell of a bike!!!!

NO WAY.

Harley's are a REAL mans bike,and it WILL hold it's value over them damn crotch rockets anyday.

harleys are nice but theres no top end on them.

AvP said:
harleys are nice but theres no top end on them.

means nothing at all,it is all about worth and cruising,have you ever heard of speed limits?

and also being comfortable?

my 2007 Harley FatBoy I wouldn't EVER trade it for a crotch rocket EVER.

and it is worth a hell of alot more.

worth and cruising? thats what a cars for,if you ever been to watch motogp trust me you change your mind you cant beat the sound of a ducati loads of grunt!!!! like the harleys

AvP said:
worth and cruising? thats what a cars for,if you ever been to watch motogp trust me you change your mind you cant beat the sound of a ducati loads of grunt!!!! like the harleys

all that crazy speed on only 2 wheels to me is just stupid,you are looking for trouble and usually find it.

I would rather cruise the streets and look very cool on my rumbling Harley any day,hell my brother loved crotch rockets until he rode my FatBoy,now guess what,he owns one and got rid of his rocket.

you should get a good old british bike!

AvP said:
you should get a good old british bike!

HELL NO,American bikes all the way for me.

Harley Davidson is the ONLY bike on the road hands down!

they hold there value more than any bike you get speed and comfort best of both worlds.... so when you gunna show us some pics of ya beast!

AvP said:
they hold there value more than any bike you get speed and comfort best of both worlds.... so when you gunna show us some pics of ya beast!

probably this spring I will get my mother inlaws camera and take some snaps.

I added some more chrome,but not alot,I like more paint than chrome.

I added a Pro Performance Hypercharger,and complete Vance & Hines exhaust,and some other goodies.

just got the 500 miles on it and then had to park for winter :-(

you like american chopper series i like that black widow bike

AvP said:
you like american chopper series i like that black widow bike

I am more of a fan of the stock look,I am not real big into them crazy custom idea's,but I do have an oversize back tire.

AvP I think we kind of derailed this thread LOL.

lol i think we have

dave_lara.jpg

This one's about two years old (considering Legend came out in 2006).

your looking the wrong way ;)

Bah I know. I'll head up there again this summer and see if they have a new Lara...replica (it was a wax museum). If not then next summer when Underworld is out.

LOL - ...it's an "in the moment" situation there AZ... :)

k here are some more (un)requested pics

and i'm not a crotch rocket only guy. one of my best friends (who i ride with the most) has an '06 sportster and boy do we get looks!!! although he's an amazing rider and i'm sorry for you harley folk, but y'all best stick with the cruizing cuz those bikes can't do shit otherwise! LOL

and MOTOGP IS AMAZING - truely sorry for you that think otherwise.

it's funny, but it's mostly the harley boys that bash us sportbikes. we just let y'all old people cruise around drunk and whatnot. whatever.

my favorite bike story: so this harley guy was giving me a hard time in a bar (a hog tavern) and he's askin' me why i didn't buy a real bike. so i said - "well, i actually applied for a harley, but was declined because I DON'T BEAT MY WIFE!". OOOOOOOOOOH man was he PISSED! :) :) :)

dsc04288bp3.jpg

...and this is one of my favorite pictures of that day...

dsc04314sj3.jpg

also, i AM in the earlier pic. just for clarification.

Me. Drunk at a wedding. Experimenting with film/digital cameras and weird flash timing.

IMG_1628.jpg

Nom is going to make a sex joke about that any minute now.

hehehe. yeah we can count on our residents...

ghostcut, now you!

Back
Top Bottom