• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What Cut Of The Matrix Fan Edited Should I Watch?

Prism_Skywalker

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Matrix is timeless, nothing needs to be changed, well anyways, here's my question: The sequels have had multiple fan edits, what is one I should check out? I want to rewatch the trilogy but the sequels in perhaps a different way, is there a specific Matrix edit that's really good?

I watched a really good one right before Resurrections that combined Reloaded and Revolutions but I can’t remember which one it was! The thing that remember the most about it was that it entirely cut out the dream subway station and it moved the Zion rave to the end credits, like it was them celebrating winning the war, it was great. I’ll have to so some research and see which one it was

I think it might have been The Matrix Revolutions Decoded but it mentions having footage from Enter The Matrix and I don’t remember if that was in the one I watched. It’s in my favorites though so it probably is it

I watched a really good one right before Resurrections that combined Reloaded and Revolutions but I can’t remember which one it was! The thing that remember the most about it was that it entirely cut out the dream subway station and it moved the Zion rave to the end credits, like it was them celebrating winning the war, it was great. I’ll have to so some research and see which one it was
Have never contemplated watching a Matrix fan edit but this sounds intriguing!

Decoded was pretty great IIRC. Some really great ideas in there. I made a cover for it ha. It's a been a while since I've watched it though so I can't be very specific.

Is there an edit of Resurrections that only removes the reused footage from the previous films and nothing else? Or should I just do that myself? The way the flashbacks were done totally took me out of the action.

Back
Top Bottom