• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What are you listening to at the moment?

I've loved that soundtrack all my life.

Been listening to the Chinatown soundtrack, trying to focus on writing an essay. It hasn't really been working.

I'm on a serious Stevie Ray Vaughan binge lately. 

SERIOUS.

Currently I'm listening to I'm Your Boogie Man by KC & The Sunshine Band. I added every song featured in the Watchmen film to my favorites playlist, and I'm listening to my favorites playlist currently  As I'm typing, the song has ended, and now I'm listening to Down with the Sickness by Disturbed. This is a song not featured in Watchmen, it's in my favorites playlist for other reasons  Those reasons include me recently going through an obsessive Disturbed phase that I'm half in and half out of now.

This kid's new video impressed me so much I went back and dug into his discography. I usually love the way southern rappers ride beats but their lyricism usually leaves much to be desired. He's got both in spades:

This duo put this out a year ago and promised an album. It NEEDS to hit already! Great if you're into old school 90s hip hop like me:

I feel bad for her, with all the Kanye drama and stuff her wonderful album got completely lost in the shuffle:

One of my all-time West Coast favorites Crooked I teamed up with all his brothers (who, unsurprisingly, can also rap their asses off) to form the group Family Bvsiness (I hate rap name google hacks but accept it as a part of life):

I've also been really enjoying Imogen Heap's score for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. It's so different from what I think of as Harry Potter music and yet I'm really digging it. I really like aspects of the play script and really dislike others but cannot wait to see it performed to properly judge. Here are my favorite tracks from teh soundtrack:

https://youtu.be/SYYPMi-Nm90[/video]

https://youtu.be/ySLnxr3f0O0[/video]

Never been a big big fan of Weller, a lot of his stuff is easier to admire than really love, his new song however sounds timeless and is one of the finest things he's ever done.

This song may have just put Young The Giant as my #1.

One word: Theremin.

JEDIT: That screencap is kinda an off-topic OTTO @"Duragizer"

Back
Top Bottom