• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What are you listening to at the moment?

Been rocking out to this all morning.

Kenji Kawai. Beautiful Japan/ambient/synth/soundscape style stuff to listen to while fanediting...

d2c5e68d56462172e135ce457c95e147.jpg

Picked this up on account of the wicked awesome cover(That pic doesn't do it justice), a bit too worn out but the music itself is cool/relaxing. So far the title track and 'worried' are the best, while the others might have been better if performed faster. Don't feel like spinning the second side since the first was so worn out, I'll check out the other songs on the tube later if they are there.

next is:
various-artists-gloria-ktel-ab.jpg

...yeah, those two records go together  :p

^ Chart action was pretty decent!

Really, really reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyy liking this here:
6a8d7b1c70e90b20a4bbc8a8d07325cd.jpg

^I went with that instead of Def Leopard since no one recommended it, I regret nothing.

Rogue-theX said:
Really, really reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyy liking this here:
6a8d7b1c70e90b20a4bbc8a8d07325cd.jpg

^I went with that instead of Def Leopard since no one recommended it, I regret nothing.

If you like Crime of the Century, check out Breakfast in America as well. It's a lot more pop-oriented, but damn, is it good.

^ Good call, already have it on vinyl, great stuff! I also have "...famous last words..." but haven't spun it yet.

Severely underrated track. That bass-line is an absolute killer.

STATION!

It's a dirty song but someone's gotta sing it, so..

MWRK said:

Severely underrated track. That bass-line is an absolute killer.

What a song (love those pan-like flutes over the chorus). What a band. Why they aren't even bigger global superstars is beyond me; their last two albums kicked all kinds of ass.   :cool:

Gaith said:
What a song (love those pan-like flutes over the chorus). What a band. Why they aren't even bigger global superstars is beyond me; their last two albums kicked all kinds of ass.   :cool:

I think you're referring to "The Chauffer" (another brilliant song), which has that pan flute sound.
They were juggernauts back then but they're still huge now. True, Paper Gods and All You Need Is Now were great Duran albums, so I'm really looking forward to their next.

Graceland_cover_-_Paul_Simon.jpg

Great from start to finish.

i love Postmodern Jukebox.  i totally want to see one of their live shows sometime.

This popped up on my YouTube feed today; Nothing But Thieves. Riff sounds a lot like TBB Sabotage, but I like it. 

Back
Top Bottom