• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Week of November 5th, 2023 - New Fanedit

I also thought MCP was a member when I first started here! it's what it says under its name after all...

And what would like to say to MCP? :>

That option doesn't exist for him.

You still haven't specified who. If you mean "MCP", then the option does exist:

1699659602988.png

But as I said, you won't get much out of him. Or, to be clear, MCP is a bot used by the admin team to post site updates.

You still haven't specified who. If you mean "MCP", then the option does exist:

View attachment 5308

But as I said, you won't get much out of him. Or, to be clear, MCP is a bot used by the admin team to post site updates.
Yes, I'm speaking about MPC. When I scroll over the name, the "start conversation" tab isn't there. My account may not have permission,
I don't know. It isn't the end of the world, I don't need to see the edit that bad.

Back
Top Bottom