• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

We all need a laugh

it's so cute when people decry the collapse of civilization.

i'm glad the past was as pure and innocent as they imagine it to be. :D

i liked her diction. she should come out to the next gangsta rap po'try slam.

hbenthow said:

blur your vision as you look above. doesn't it seem as though his ribs and sternum are showing?

teehee, that's the best one I have heard so far. I was hoping somebody would properly sync them.

A coworker friend told me he read a suggestion somewhere for a Groundhog Day sequel that he really liked and after he told me about it, I came to agree. Here's the idea: Groundhog Day 2, it's literally just Groundhog Day re-released with a 2 added to the title.

I almost died of laughter watching this, in fact I said to my friend, as the tears flowed, "if you play that one more time I'll die", then he played it one more time, they had to carefully smash apart a lamp to electrocute me back to life but I made it. Whew!

Now just cause there's a video on youtube of someone scaring the shit out of an old man doesn't mean that you should try it too, so be carefull, they could explode and if your in close proximity to the blast you could get 3rd degree spontanious combustion, while obviously not as serious as 1st degree its still up there on the scale of ouch.

Bootleg covers usually get a chuckle out of me, but this is the most I've laughed in days, and I needed it, too.

emEinoVwnvMl.jpg

I think I might use that tagline for RVKF2K.

Oh yeah because there are literally two "white men" in the Matrix sequels and the machines do technically want to "breed slaves" but I can't work out who the "stud" is yet. Sounds like a great strapline. I wonder if the subtitles on that DVD are as good.

TM2YC said:
Oh yeah because there are literally two "white men" in the Matrix sequels and the machines do technically want to "breed slaves" but I can't work out who the "stud" is yet. Sounds like a great strapline. I wonder if the subtitles on that DVD are as good.

I can't say here - spoilers and too... blue... for this forum. All will become clear.  In time.

Neo is the stud - that's what the architect said. So it's technically a correct description of the film! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom