• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Waterworld - Ulyssses Cut incomplete on RS.

Lovejoy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi all. New here.

I registered to inform whomever it may concern that the Ulysses cut of Waterworld appears to be incomplete on RS. Part 13 is missing. "Removed by owner" RS tells me. Since there is no recovery record in the RAR archive the other 37 parts are useless. It might be a good idea to check the 'Put recovery record' box when making the archive although I don't know whether this will allow you to recover from a completely missing 200MB part. Another option would be to post additional PAR2 files that you'd only need to download if a situation like this occurs. "Just in case".

I have no idea how often something like this happens here, whether there is a 'usual response' and what that response will be. If the missing part is re-uploaded the .dlc file for Jdownloader will need to be updated too I expect.

I also would like to know whether the English subs that are part of the ISO according to the information are available in separate form too. In SubRip format for instance.

I was wondering why it took so long to receive any registration/activation confirmation mails until I found them in Yahoo's spam box. I imagine this is something people here might want to address if it wasn't already known.

I had reported the missing part a few days ago using the on-line form but since I haven't received/seen any response I decided to post it here in the forum too. Hope that's OK.

:cool:

Wouldn't make any difference as RS would simply just remove the error correction parts as well, since the shakeup at RS you just gotta grit your teeth and bare it. Your best bet is that the uploader still has the archive and can reup that part. One of the parts got deleted a few months back and was reupped so you should be alright.

try Pm'ing the editor.

Ahhh... Hadn't found this thread yet.

The .dlc here is still the incomplete one.
The ones here have been updated. Downloading now. No.... I tell a lie... Got it already. :grin:

Thanks.

:cool:

Load the dlc from fanedit.info into jDownloader.
All files show up as being online.

zeppelinrox said:
Load the dlc from fanedit.info into jDownloader.
All files show up as being online.
Just did the same thing, and part 13 does appear offline to me.

I've seen this complaint over on the ot.com thread also.

Oops! It is complete, but there are two DLCs for it. I went for the one clickable from the main .info page, which is the incomplete one with part 13 missing. The complete one is this one, which on the index is marked as being hosted on MU, but it's (unfortunately) all RS except for part 13, which is MU. Well, at least it IS complete.

Back
Top Bottom