• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Vote for March 2012 Fanedit of the Month!

March 2012 Fanedit of the Month Poll

• Friday the 13th - Return to Crystal Lake by steFANedit

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Star Trek "Through A Glass Darkly" by BionicBob

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Scream 4 Recut by Neglify

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • The Godfather Epilogue by Spicediver

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Friday the 13th: The TM Edit by TM Productions

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Rebuilt by Geminigod

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Lost: The miniseries - Part 4 by DriggyDriggs

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Killer Bride - Extended Cut by Leeroy

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .
chukha chukha, bob! [insert bionic reverb effect here]

Congratulations to you Bob, your edit was very well done. *Sob* Being an avid Lost fan I wish Driggs edit had won because that edit of Season 6 actually made the whole series work in a way that was never accomplished by the original Season 6. I'm so glad this edit exists to give a satisfying conclusion to an otherwise anti-climatic dissappointing finale. Thank you so much!

This is a very nice surprise. Thanks everyone!:)
I really would like to share this with my buddy Rogue, as his DVD art designs always inspire my creative process, and if it was not for his technical assist, there would have been no ending for this edit. Thank You Rogue!!!:):):):)

Congrats Bob!! :)

And Rogue, you are a modest man, so I shall not congratulate you, but I will give you this picture of bacon.

crispy-bacon.jpg

Congrats, Bob! I'm glad they were able to get to the bottom of the vote thing and fix it. I only want legit wins!

DriggyDriggs said:
Congrats, Bob! I'm glad they were able to get to the bottom of the vote thing and fix it. I only want legit wins!

Good spirit, Driggs.
And congrats Bob!

DriggyDriggs said:

Congrats anyway Driggs, for making an acclaimed edit. :)

Back
Top Bottom