• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Vote for March 2012 Fanedit of the Month!

March 2012 Fanedit of the Month Poll

• Friday the 13th - Return to Crystal Lake by steFANedit

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Star Trek "Through A Glass Darkly" by BionicBob

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Scream 4 Recut by Neglify

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • The Godfather Epilogue by Spicediver

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Friday the 13th: The TM Edit by TM Productions

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Rebuilt by Geminigod

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Lost: The miniseries - Part 4 by DriggyDriggs

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Killer Bride - Extended Cut by Leeroy

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .
Ooh, things are heating up.

If you haven't done so already, vote for Fan Edit of the Month!

Who will win? Her life is in your hands Dude.

A very interesting 3-way race going here.

FYI. I extended the length of the poll and will manually close it at midnight PST.

Wow. Bob and Driggy are neck and neck...

Boy I got left in the dust on the home stretch. Congrats to Bob & Driggs.

Wow, woke up for a glass of water and found this! Thanks, all who voted! :) And thanks again, Neglify, for all your help and support on these.

congrats, driggs!

Jorge_Garcia-1.jpg

Erm, what the heck is that hot dog doing to her-

Oh.

Hello all.

There are concerns regarding the voting on this month's FEOTM award. Until the staff is done reviewing the votes cast on this ballot, this thread is closed. Please do not start any splinter threads to theorize on this. We will post more information when we are done reviewing.

Thank you for your understanding.

The FEOTM contest is intended as a community recognition award which celebrates the work of faneditors who also choose to call FE home. The selection process of the award has varied over the years starting as a public vote, then to an Academy selection, then to a Staff selection, and then finally restored to a public poll.

The intention of returning the contest to a public poll was so that the award will be an honor which is determined by the forum community - FEOTM is an award which derives its unique honor from the fact that it is entirely decided by the community.

In order for a public vote to work, the community and faneditors must be able to trust that all votes cast are representative of our contributing member community.

Unfortunately we have determined that several of the votes cast in the March 2012 FEOTM Poll were cast by user accounts which were clearly created for the sole-purpose of voting in the March 2012 FEOTM contest. These accounts were all created during the month of April, their votes were cast within minutes of being created, and then logged out of, never to be logged into again. There is no evidence to suggest that these accounts were sock accounts, but there is overwhelming evidence to convince the staff that the votes in question are not from legitimate forum members.

As these votes are abusive of the community spirit in which the FEOTM is intended, as well as decidedly unfair to the other faneditors, the staff has determined that these votes are to be removed from the poll and the results have been recalculated and available on the first page of this thread.

The staff considers this matter closed. If you have questions or concerns about this issue, please feel free to PM a staff member directly but DO NOT engage in public speculation regarding this situation.

So, without further adieu, it is my pleasure to be the first to offer congratulations to BionicBob for the March FEOTM for 2012. I'm truly sorry for it being announced under such drastic circumstances, but in reviewing the legitimate votes by actual forum members, there is no doubt who the winner is, and you certainly deserve it.

I've not seen Driggy's Lost edits because I never followed the show and I'd have to watch the series before the edits. I'm sure they're good, though.

However, I must say it was about time BionicBob won FEOTM! CONGRATULATIONS! :)

captain-picard-full-of-win-500x3811.jpg

Back
Top Bottom