• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Vote for July 2012 Fanedit of the Month!

July 2012 Fanedit of the Month Poll

• Abyss, The: Revisted Edition by seciors

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Dune: The Alternative Edition Redux by spicediver

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Fall of the Jedi: Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones by Q2

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 1 by juice4z0

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Matrix 2.0: Battle for Zion by Dangermouse

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .
Nice! An unexpected change after the last few months. Congratulations, seciors!

TomH1138 said:
Nice! An unexpected change after the last few months. Congratulations, seciors!

Uhh... there's still another 12 or so days left in the poll. :D

Q2 said:
Uhh... there's still another 12 or so days left in the poll. :D

Not to mention that Seciors is currently in fourth place, with 10 votes needed just to tie for first.

your mind tricks will not work on me, boy.

D'oh! Willy said "Dune ftw!" and I thought this was a completed poll (i.e., that it had actually won). I didn't even look at the calendar.

As for "seciors," I don't know. I glanced at the list too fast and got the names confused?

I'm feeling pretty stupid now, so I'll just slink off quietly . . . :sad:

Move along.... Move along.

only seen two of them.

"dune" gets my vote, especially since spicediver bribed me with a costco-sized barrel of spice.

:-? << note my bitchin' blue eyes.

mmm... spice. I'd fuck a worm for that shit. OOPS! Sorry Q2. I mean I'd fight a worm for that stuff! Really, seriously, that is what I meant. Beastiality is sick and wrong... even for drugs.

geminigod said:
mmm... spice. I'd fuck a worm for that shit. OOPS! Sorry Q2. I mean I'd fight a worm for that stuff! Really, seriously, that is what I meant. Beastiality is sick and wrong... even for drugs.

tumblr_l2xy3u8gV41qc073co1_400.gif

Congratulations to seciors erm... I mean spicediver!

And Juice...

Congratulation Spicediver on FEOTM!

Congrats Spicediver. Very much deserved. A fantastic edit!!! Dune fans are very happy.:)

muad'dib!

congrats, spicediver.

The sleeper has Awoken!! Congratulations Spice, this was a fantastic achievement and a gift to fans of both the novel, and the film.

And I have to say, amazing work for everyone for the month, all are deserving of recognition, one of the best months of edits, top-to-bottom, in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom