• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

VANISHING AND OTHERS

Scorpio

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi everyone, i am new to the fan edit site, but not new to films in general..............i am a mega film fan and i collect the 39 films that were banned by the director of public prosecutions (DPP) in 1984.......i collect them in their original VHS,BETA and V2000 form, only

So, to the point, i discovered the world of fan editted filmmaking after ordering a fan edit of Star Wars IV A New Hope.....it was then that i decided to look for other reconstructed ideas of modern cinema............i was then surprised that the Vanishing had a fan editted version available to download - i really fancy thisfilm, as i loved the Dutch original, but was not keen on the remake, due to the uninspiring ending.....a rework of this sounds cool as f**k

seen as i dont have capabilities to download some of these fan edits, does anyone on here have the means of creating a film in disc form - if so please contact me, as i am desperate to see some of these films

cheers in advance, chris

Back
Top Bottom