• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Twin peaks: Nostalgia:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Twin peaks: Nostalgia:

Damn good fan edit and hot……

Finding myself back in the black lodge and watching another Twin Peaks: The Return fan edit. What a blast.

ReddinoX did not only cut the whole season to a tighter pace but he did also an incredible job regrading season 3 to the original first 2 seasons.

The Return almost looks like a direct continuation of the first 2 seasons shot on film. No more digital plastic effect, we were back in the 90s and the golden film era.

Twin Peaks Nostalgia not only looks and feels like the original series but also sounds like it. I could not name all the reused music from the past Twin Peaks entries. But combining the visual and the soundtrack from the original entries was a brilliant idea.

Last but not least I really liked how the whole edit is cut together. There are no head-scratching subplots and nonsense characters anymore. Nostalgia is more focused on the original Twin Peaks characters and their adventures.

The final confrontation between Cooper and Bob/Mister C has been trimmed down. No more "hulk glove" attack and convoluted cutting. The weird digital effects have been trimmed down to the necessary as well.

This edit floats in the same realm as Q2 S3 edit and I enjoyed each episode as if it was the first time.

Well done ReddinoX.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/twin-peaks-nostalgia/discussions/11368/

Back
Top Bottom