• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

TSMuxer - Audio Out of Synch (MKV to Bluray Disc)

gracie1979

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello,

I am trying to take a large MKV file and run it through TSMuxer and create a BD folder to burn to a bluray disc. I initially did not check the mts file that was created in the BD folder but I used IMGBurn to burn the folder to a 50gb BD-R disc and it played fine on my PS4 but as I skipped ahead in the chapters, I noticed the audio was out of synch. I do not believe this has anything to do with the original file, as it seems to be fine. I did go back and look at the mts file and the audio is out of synch on the file. I was wondering if anyone has a fix for this or has a better workflow for creating bluray discs from files. I am new to the bluray creating process. I am not really interested in creating a disc with a bunch of menus, just a good workflow to create a bluray disc only for playing the film. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I love it when people comment back with their solution!

Back
Top Bottom