• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

True Blood

My friend and I have always been amused at the way Bill says 'Sookie'. It seems that they even parodied that last night!

yep. that was a funny line for ´soooke´. although her way of saying ´biall´ is also quit amusing.

snoop dogg likes sookie too:
[youtube:1osdrp38]

damn, didnt know it was back on. gotta dl that ish

whoa! i know true blood is adult entertainment and that it´s about sex & violence (and who would say no to that?)

but that ending of the third episode? OMFG! fucking gross!!!

as those sick kids on message boards one day later wrote: ever wondered what to do with that invincible cheerleader from heroes when you have rough sex in mind? well you´ll get your answer there...

:eek:

How'd Bill get his trousers off so quick?

i think one additional sicko element of that scene was that he didn´t!

:eek:

*insert vampire penis joke here*

I'm happy they've redeemed themselves from the atrocity that was the finale last season. They wrapped up the MaryAnn storyline in the first twenty minutes only to have filler for the next forty. It was terrible.

Ugh, that was really gross. They really went for shocking here.

3 in, weeks ago(DVD), games and shows I want to watch mainly have kept me busy, I thought the online camera scene was funny. Glad (lol, no) I got into it.

suicide by noises said:
3 in, weeks ago(DVD), games and shows I want to watch mainly have kept me busy, I thought the online camera scene was funny. Glad (lol, no) I got into it.

You want to rephrase that?

Finally got around to watching this and so far I'm pretty impressed, Season 1 was pretty damn good although it didn't really get going for me til halfway through it's run. Season 2 has been brilliant so far, I really love Jessica and hope she doesn't get killed off too soon.

they just need to make it a couple of shades darker and it'd be perfect.

EDIT: Season 3

Yay Werewolves!

Season 5 has started STRONG, bloody hilarious and excellent episode.

nOmArch said:
Season 5 has started STRONG, bloody hilarious and excellent episode.
Agreed, great start. Cannot get enough of :

121.jpg

Hottest girl on the show. and hopefully a bit more naughty this season.

This season is off to a decent start with some nice potential. True Blood has always been its best when its humans vs vampires. Storylines with witches and whatever else have tended to drag and seem ultimately irrelevant (sort of a monster-of-the-season format).

Back
Top Bottom