• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

TRON: Ares (TR3N)

Atreyu

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Filming has begun.

GEPfu4DXAAE-bar

Last edited by a moderator:
High hopes for Evan Peters and Greta Lee. And really really high hopes someone reigns in Leto.

Nothing could make me less interested in this movie than Leto's presence.

He being the bad guy would be ok. He's good at that role. Leto as the bad guy and Hedlund returning as Sam would be ideal for me. I thought he did a good job in his role. This being a story about the internet makes me wonder if the movie will be sourced form a different grid. At least that's what I think I read.

This is a first look image of Ares form the new film. Articles suggest that this film will be about Ai entering the world and, I'd assume, the beginning of the war between human and Ai beings.
962eef496bcd4ccc3167c5c2e7ca5baf.jpg

Zoomed in and noticed this 👀

Screenshot-20240302-133626-Chrome.png

If this is a reboot, it's a very strange reboot.

If this is a reboot, it's a very strange reboot.
I think it will be a continuation. Quora entering the real world as an ISO showed that this would be the next step of the story. Merging that with Ai seems like the most logical step for the movie. I just hope we spend a lot of time on the grid. Or that we at least get visuals in the real world that are like Legacy that referenced the grid so the two worlds at least can coexist in a cohesive manner.

The last movie was about finding Kevin - the first human to enter the grid. Logically, they shall seek out the first program to enter reality. Not Quora. The first.

Anyway, Leto gave a fine performance in Blade Runner 2, I wouldn't let recent missteps preclude him from doing well here.

Back
Top Bottom