• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Trick R Treat

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
"But Dad, Charlie Brown is an a**hole!"

I have several question for Warner Bros:
Why the hell didn't you release this to theaters?
Why did you hold off releasing it for over a year only to now quietly put the movie out on DVD next week?
Why didn't you make this film THE horror movie of Halloween, instead of leaving October to the whim of those god-awful Saw sequels and teen slashers?

Because trust me, this is far and away one of the best horror films to come out in the past decade. :wink:
[youtubewide:fpxxrusx]

I heard this was supposed to be very good, will have to check it out next week

:) anna paquin and creepy dad from 'happiness' FTW

I watched this recenty & it took me about 30mins figure out what the hell was going ona I didn't realise before hand it was separate stories. :lol:

But once I clocked what was going on I gained a great deal of respect for this film's originality as the movie went on.

But it did feel there wasn't quite the budget behind this film that the story deserves I didn't like the "unmasking" shots at the end.

But I enjoyed all the same.

FatherMerrin said:
But it did feel there wasn't quite the budget behind this film that the story deserves I didn't like the "unmasking" shots at the end.
According to one of the director's interviews, the movie's budget was only like $12 million.

JasonN said:
FatherMerrin said:
According to one of the director's interviews, the movie's budget was only like $12 million.
Wasn't that the budget for coffee and donuts at the TRANSFORMERS 2 set? :)
Have been hearing a lot about this one. eps 73 of the /Filmcast podcast has Mike Dougherty, the director as guest.

Back
Top Bottom