• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Transformers: Resparked

Watched this the other night, I gotta agree that some more goofiness could be cut but was a pretty big step forward. Im still amazed at the fanedits I download that I cant see any cuts, sure I've seen the original, but I didnt miss a single scene cut. However, I happen to like Linkin Park :D

It's on like Donkey Kong. After some tutorials from Throwgncpr, I'm all over this. Expect the 2.0/Hard Cut and maybe a re-worked 1.1/Soft Cut very, OK, somewhat soon.

Gieferg said:
And what about the sequel?

I might be making a lagarith for that one as I am typing this....

Trailer for the first resparked is up, under the teaser trailer for ROTF: Resparked on the front page. Working on an HD version of the 2.0 cut of Transformers: Resparked during the times that ROTF: Resparked makes my head explode.

Has there been any progress on the HD cut of 2.0 or ROTF:Resparked?
I really loved the original Resparked and all the TF4 hype(or at least the comments saying it's the best since the original) is making me want more.

I'm about 80% done with 2.0, 70% with ROTF. 2.0 will likely release this summer. ROTF will likely release this year

Back
Top Bottom