• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Trailer Park Boys

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Smokes, let's go, gimme some smokes.

The sermon makes way more sense when your stoned. C'mon, ten buck's a gram, it's awesome weed!
C'mon i know you smoke dope!

Also:
trailer-south-park-boys.jpg

"I WAS GETTIN' CHANGED!" "Know what I'm sayin'?"

Who here is drunk right now? How many people here are drunk besides Julian?

*people raise hands*

That is so awesome. And dope. God doesn't give a shit if you smoke dope. You're in Church, so you can't lie. How many people here are stoned right now?

Come on, how many people here are stoned right now?

*people raise hands... priest raises hand*

That's what I thought.

Jail used to be so fucking cool, and now it is big time fucked up.

Jail fucking sucks, I hate it in here. Thank fuck we're getting out today. I don't think I could take one more day of this.

Tonight I am getting so fucking drunk and smoking so much goddamn dope and cigarettes, it's gonna be awesome.

But the first thing I'm gonna do... I'm gonna kill Jim Lahey.

Rogue-theX said:

I saw Bubbles perform this live during a Guns N' Roses concert in 2006. He also played guitar when they did a cover of Rush's "Closer To The Heart". This might have been during Sebastian Bach's set though. I can't really remember anymore. :lol:

Sadly, Mr. Richard Collins aka Philadelphia Collins has passed away according to TPB's FaceBook page. I hope they managed to film all of his scenes for the third movie.

Ya'll have seen they're filming FUCKING SEASON EIGHT, right?! Not only the third feature film, but a whole new series!!!

:bounce:

This is me^^.

emphatic said:
Sadly, Mr. Richard Collins aka Philadelphia Collins has passed away according to TPB's FaceBook page. I hope they managed to film all of his scenes for the third movie.

Also, Shitty Bill passed away too.

There's a lot more of these on their youtube channel 'swearnet', pastible spoolers, just fye:

Not for fucking work:

Fuck off and blow me
just joking, chill out!:p

Tonight I attended a private sneak screening of a new TPB movie and it was quite a thrill ride.

tumblr_n3il6euqkd1rqgkn2o1_500.jpg

Best parts:

tumblr_n3jf8zErMg1sczpcpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3jf7aeYUG1sczpcpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3cvxxKRoh1tqkxgco1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3bfkwQWYS1sjtpt8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3abs151061s8deqzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3buxpZpt11r9q21wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3g2wisGJR1s5crc4o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom