• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Top 5

Top 5 Weapons in 1st person shooters:

1. pumpgun
2. railgun
3. BFG
4. chainsaw
5. piano string

;-)

My current top 5 Asian Cinema films:

1. Rashomon
2. Battle Royale (making a fan edit of it)
3. The Host
4. My Sassy Girl
5. Ju-On (the tv movie with the actress from BR)

pumpgun:

pumpgunqo9.jpg

Nail gun was my favorite too. Until I played hl2 and went through zombie town with a gravity gun and some rotating saw blades I found laying around...
:twisted:

nailgun is still my fav....I demand quake 1 remake!!!! With big hairy fiends!!!! ;)

Thanks Voodl! :smile: It was originally a .gif with spinning text I found after searching the crevices of google images for untold minutes, but it was too big [size and resolution wise] for this forum. :-(

Oh, and I agree, pumpguns really are the most fun. :D It's not too sadistic to say I love seeing gaping holes in my enemies and their guts strewn across the floor, is it? :lol:

I'm a fan of stand alone complex.......laughing man is so cool character!!!!

Glad to find another GITS: SC fan in you, Voodl. :) If you like the Laughing Man, got to:
http://thelaughingman.net/
You can upload images that get "hacked", blocking all faces with the laughing man logo like in the show. :lol:
There's also the original designer of the logo, who sells t-shirts, mugs, etc. with the logo on it. I believe that's here:
http://www.terratag.com/

Wow!!! Tnx DaVaRo!!!!! Please, post this links in Ghost in the shell topic in sf section!

Of course I will. Didn't realize there was one, I'm such a noobie here. ^^;

DaVaRo said:
Oh, and I agree, pumpguns really are the most fun. :D It's not too sadistic to say I love seeing gaping holes in my enemies and their guts strewn across the floor, is it? :lol:

i?m absolutely with you, killer.

:)

simba7 said:
Nail gun was my favorite too. Until I played hl2 and went through zombie town with a gravity gun and some rotating saw blades I found laying around...

totally forgot!

Ravenholm: getting a pack of zombies in a line then slice them all in halves with one shoot of a rotating saw...hell that was fun!

Heinrich said:
DaVaRo said:

i?m absolutely with you, killer.

*Phew* I'm glad I'm not the only one. :-D Eat THAT, school-mandated psychiatrist! :lol:

uh this could get ugly here fast. better get some backup...

funnymyspacepicture0509oy7.jpg

Heinrich said:
uh this could get ugly here fast. better get some backup...

Image Replaced With URL For Quote http://url518.imageshack.us/url518/8498/funnymyspacepicture0509oy7.jpg

You're on to me?! :-?
LOL, I was jk about that psychiatrist, Heinrich. :D I actually am a relatively sane guy who only enjoys playing violent videogames on occasion with friends for their entertainment value and how silly all the gore looks. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom