• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

to Bluray or not to Bluray

wow. i let this sit for a day before coming back and i didn't expect such an explostion of responses and great information.
thanks to everyone.
probably saved me a boatload of money from running out and picking up the BD version of all the edits i have planned in my notebook.
i ripped a BD the other day for the first time and it was like visiting a different country. so i guess i have more to learn before i get into chopping those files up.
maybe i'll use Any Given Sunday as my BD editing learning piece.
much appreciated everyone. man, i love this site.
cheers.

baileym43 said:
this question wasn't a big issue to me until the 16th this month.
i've had a finished treatment of The Big Lebowski that was inspired mostly by a buddy of mine.
for some insane reason, he doesn't care for the film..

Sounds like a smart man to me.

Kevinicus said:
Sounds like a smart man to me.
I feel like I've said something similar before, but what the hell.

I don't trust anyone's opinion on movies (especially a classic like Lebowski) if he thinks TF2 had any redeeming qualities :p

TV's Frink said:
I feel like I've said something similar before, but what the hell.

I don't trust anyone's opinion on movies (especially a classic like Lebowski) if he thinks TF2 had any redeeming qualities :p

That does sound oddly familiar.

For once I have to agree with Frink, Kevinicus. Big Lebowski is a classic. Its ok though. We still love you for your other redeeming qualities, Kevinicus.

It always makes me feel all proud inside when I can manage to diss two people at once. :-D

geminigod said:
For once I have to agree with Frink, Kevinicus. Big Lebowski is a classic. Its ok though. We still love you for your other redeeming qualities, Kevinicus.

Wait...what other redeeming qualities? I thought my dislike (borderline hatred) of TBL was the best thing about me.

Your love for HD is a redeeming quality in my book. :)

Back
Top Bottom