• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Titanic: The Maiden Voyage

The trailer for Titanic: The Maiden Voyage.
the original film is being re-released in the US for the 20th Anniversary, they were good enough to make a new trailer. I've basically fan edited the trailer. Now, before you ask, it did involve finding and replacing every shot with footage from the BR (with a couple of small variations - we are fan editors), but the soundtrack has remained untouched.

The official trailer for comparison.

Nice job with trailer, did you change anything at all from the workprint in the end, wouldn't mind a second look if so... guess it will be on IFDB next Monday?

I did make a couple of changes. Transitions really, after your comments.  Added a title card at the beginning with the date.

Render has been done, should have links tomorrow after I've uploaded it. A 720p MP4 and 1080p MP4.

I did fill out out the submission on Sunday, but it has to be signed off (the details of the submission). So probably Monday. :)

Thread moved to completed. Bon voyage.

Back
Top Bottom