• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Thor : Love plus Thunder minus Comedy

I didn't see, but come to think of it, while we have an "HD?" and "subtitles?" option on the form, we don't have one for stereo/surround. Might be a thought to add that for ease of finding out!
that's an excellent point!
I had assumed it would have been a standard question, but it's not there is it. It should be.
I should add that in release information if I can.

Watched this last night. An admirable job! I would've been even more brutal, LOL. But what stripping away most of the excess comedy bits really showed me is a sad truth: this just isn't a good movie, and it's entirely down to Taika Waititi's direction. It's just so over the top goofy that it's jarring. Thor doesn't really act like Thor in most scenes, and the overall story about faith and love and dying is all but completely drowned out by the incompetent direction.

Sad. It could've been really good and really touching in the hands of a better director.

I can imagine a She-Hulk Fan edit (Less Woke), a Quantumania fan edit (WITHOUT the cringeyness), Ms Marvel (Less Woke), & Secret Invasion (Less Woke).

I can imagine a She-Hulk Fan edit (Less Woke), a Quantumania fan edit (WITHOUT the cringeyness), Ms Marvel (Less Woke), & Secret Invasion (Less Woke).
I'm already working on Quantumania. Somebody else requested that I take a look at Ms Marvel so that is a possibility. I think somebody else has already done She-Hulk or is working on it.

but please don't take this off topic :)

I was listening to the soundtrack today and I realised the finale works so much better with this track rather than the generic music. I'll include this in an update at some point.

Yes! I will be attempting to remove all of Korg's narration because it brings down the whole movie.
I think it would have been nice to have Thor narrate his own story It's something like 3 lines though isn't it? I'm not sure if that would work.

There is a deleted scene where Zeus told Thor that Thunderbolt can be anything. I think that may be really useful.
See, the end part where Thor is somehow able to give 'the Power of Thor' to all the kids is just really stupid. Also, since I'm taking out the part where Thor essentially gives Mjolnir to Jane... there will be no foreshadow for that anyway. Also, the kids don't have blue lightning, they are using gold energy just like Thunderbolt. So I want to imply that this whole quest to 'raise an army' is in fact going to get thunderbolt from Zeus and raising the kids into an army.
This wil introduce far more logical consistency into the narrative, if I can craft it well.
To do that you would have to use ElevenLabs AI…or a very good imitator.

Back
Top Bottom